[ANN] 4.9b12, Vstudio PRO mac and win

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Thu May 12 05:33:09 CDT 2011

On 5/7/2011 6:49 PM, william humphrey wrote:
> With new build I get this error:
>
> "Kernal error: 0X82000. Cannot establish VC_Connection with remote
> server". I get this error everytime if I connect with my livecode
> application and then try to open Valentina Studio Pro and establish
> connection second.
>
> If I re-boot computer and start Valentina Studio Pro first then it
> works OK.

You mean that you should open connection to vServer from vStudio first,
then close it and only after that your program is able to connect
vserver successfully until next reboot?

It sounds weird. Is it possible that starting vStudio you also start
vServer somehow (say shell script, automator or anything like that)?

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database