[ANN] 4.9b12, Vstudio PRO mac and win

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat May 7 10:49:24 CDT 2011

With new build I get this error:

"Kernal error: 0X82000. Cannot establish VC_Connection with remote server".
I get this error everytime if I connect with my livecode application and
then try to open Valentina Studio Pro and establish connection second.

If I re-boot computer and start Valentina Studio Pro first then it works OK.

I'm reporting this on Mantis because it is very annoying and I hope it is
something which can be fixed. It is also a minor annoyance that the connect
with server process takes so many mouse clicks as Valentina Studio Pro
default open screen is one for opening projects.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com