[ANN] 4.9b12, Vstudio PRO mac and win

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu May 12 08:55:02 CDT 2011

It's even weirder. I can't get it to duplicate every time and I can't find
that incident in the logs. Now it is working perfectly so I have no idea
what was causing the problem.

When is vStudio going to have better server controls as part of the menu
commands. I remember there was plans for a system control panel or something
like that. We need to be able to easily look at what is going on with the
server connection using vStudio. Things like how many connections are open,
I don't know, trouble shooting stuff that you can find in the logs.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com