[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Dec 7 09:45:53 CST 2010

Thanks Ivan. I think the problem is that the new install of valentina erased
the file which tells the database to stay open. I remember that years ago I
had to change a line in that file to keep the database open.

I don't remember where the file is or which line but there was instructions
at that time somewhere in the wiki. It would be nice if changes could be
made to that file from Vstudio (for example I would really like to be able
to tell the database to be located in drop box folder instead of the default
location).

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com