[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Dec 7 00:58:36 CST 2010

On 12/6/2010 2:35 PM, william humphrey wrote:
> I notice that with the new betas after a while my database closes and
> I get: ERROR 0x6050B does that mean that my purchase code no longer
> works? I believe the time is not up on that. Is there something I have
> to change with the installation?

Firstly you should check vSrever log - I'm pretty sure you will find an
answer there.

0x6050B means ERR_STREAM_WRITE_ERROR (you may get verror info with SHOW
VERRORS sql-statement)
Most probably, vServer closed connection to your program, but you are
trying to send data anyway.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc