b10 SSL problem - VStudio

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Nov 21 09:31:36 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan,

to go with the other issues I am seeing with SSL on the b10 release.

Running VStudio b10 does the same thing as my RB programs.  It will
not connect to an SSL session on the Linux server, just hangs and has
to be force quit.  It will connect over regular non-SSL connection
just fine.

The interesting thing is the previous version I had was b2 ( last
version I have been able to use with Linux support ) it would actually
connect to the Linux Vserver b10 with SSL.

Just to check after b10 VStudio Mac, would also not connect to an SSL
connection on Linux VServer b10, I reinstalled VStudio b2 Mac and it
will connect just fine with SSL to the Linux b10 Vserver.

Jason