Mac VServer b10 crashes on SSL connection

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Nov 21 09:22:22 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan,

On Nov 21, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> It crashes just on start?  Or attempt to connect ?

Mac VServer SSL:

It starts fine, and runs ok  until an SSL connection attempt is made.
Then it crashes hard with the error I sent.

Linux VServer SSL:

Also, I have installed a b10 Linux VServer, and I cannot make any SSL
connections from an RB program ( Mac or Linux ) so far.  I get a hang
on the development Mac as soon as I call the vconnection.open with the
useSSL option.  The last line to execute is the vconnection.open, and
then I have to force quit the app to get back control.  As long as
that process is open, no new connections to the VServer are accepted.

Jason