I hate the WIKI

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:55:03 CST 2008

I'm trying to find instructions on how to change to VDN from single user.
Most of the WIKI links for Valentina Office Server are dead ends. I'm going
to go back to the website and keep looking but I just wanted to place my
comment here because it seems to be a consensus among users that the WIKI is
hard to use and that there should be a PDF (like the old PDF's -- the one
for 4REV I use all the time) that you download for each platform with simple
instructions.

I understand that the WIKI could be a wonderful thing and has lots of
potential but...