I hate the WIKI

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 3 13:02:12 CST 2008

On 12/3/08 8:55 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> I'm trying to find instructions on how to change to VDN from single user.

I have not understand question.

How to change existed app to be server ready?

Then just check Lessons 1 and 2 of V4REV tutorial.

Also V4REV examples do this with help of single flag.
You can easy see how this works

> Most
> of the WIKI links for Valentina Office Server are dead ends. I'm going to go
> back to the website and keep looking but I just wanted to place my comment
> here because it seems to be a consensus among users that the WIKI is hard to
> use and that there should be a PDF (like the old PDF's -- the one for 4REV I
> use all the time) that you download for each platform with simple
> instructions.

Problem is that then we need have 4 doc writers, pay them more than to
developers...

I think if I will ask if you ready pay for this overhead you answer what?
:-)