Valentina 4 Upgrade Guide

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:12:20 CST 2008

Lynn
I started reading it and ran up against what is the difference between ADK
and  ADN

It says that ADK makes a five network connection and then the ADN version is
also called network. Is the ADN version a lot more connections? But then
later on I see prices for a lot more connections...

I'm especially interested as I'm going to immediately upgrade my present
license (it is now single user for Mac OS RunRev and Studio for Mac). I need
to upgrade to 5 user network version to run on Mac OS but to build for all
three platforms (for RunRev). I think that is ADK + and that my upgrade
price will be $239 without reports but I'm not sure if that will include
vStudio which is essential for any use of Valentina (especially how many
features it now has).

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com