Valentina 4 Upgrade Guide

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 2 15:23:28 CST 2008

On 12/2/08 10:12 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lynn
Hi William

Lynn, I think I see copy paste typo on page 6:

---------------

> I started reading it and ran up against what is the difference between ADK and
> ADN

I think you mean
    ADK -- Application Developer Kit
and
    VDN -- Valentina Developer Network

> It says that ADK makes a five network connection and then the ADN version is
> also called network. Is the ADN version a lot more connections? But then later
> on I see prices for a lot more connections...

I have not catch this question.

ADK is for local db work, Single user only.

VDN includes Valentina Embedded Server and some ADKs also, and ...

> I'm especially interested as I'm going to immediately upgrade my present
> license (it is now single user for Mac OS RunRev and Studio for Mac). I need
> to upgrade to 5 user network version to run on Mac OS but to build for all
> three platforms (for RunRev). I think that is ADK + and that my upgrade price
> will be $239 without reports but I'm not sure if that will include vStudio
> which is essential for any use of Valentina (especially how many features it
> now has).

No, since you need VSERVER, you need look not on ADK or ADK+,
but on VDN option.

It seems to me VDN Platform is enough for you. See page 5.
And it seems you want Reports?

              Renewal Price

               Without Reports    With Reports

VDN Platform   $359.40             $719.40

____________________
With this you get:

* Valentina Embedded Server 5 connections. Royalty free.
* 3 ADKs on your choice, e..g
            V4REV MAC, V4REV WIN, V4CC MAC.

* 3 copies of VSERVER OFFICE/5 for your own office MAC + WIN + LINUX
* Vstudio ADMIN or Vstduio PRO if you choose with reports

IF with reports then you get also

* serials for your ADKs to use Valentina reports locally
* license file to be used with Valentina Embedded Server to make working
reports under VServer Embedded.