Stan's slow problem

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu May 25 21:41:09 CDT 2006

Yes, but not today, I need to be fresh to do that so lets wait
tomorrow or better this week-end so I have no interferences and I can
take the time to do it. Anyway I found out that all the places where
I get very big slow downs are places where I perform several queries
in a loop. I don't know if it has something to do. My newsreader
however is slow as hell but I am using threads, more queries you
perform slower it gets. After 10 minutes you get the beach ball
almost all the time and each query takes each time longer. As I said
that doesn't happen with previous 2.2. v2.2 is not comparable in
speed with v1 serie (v1 was really fast) but it is more or less
acceptable. v2.3 is not. I really don't know how I can create a
project to reproduce that one. My problem is not as simple as running
a query in sample project. Anyway I just wonder what happened between
v2.2 and v2.3.