Stan's slow problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 25 22:27:40 CDT 2006

On 5/25/06 10:03 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

> Your examples always work fine.

and

> Easy until next one, and next one, and next one... I am since
> December going from bug to bug, understand?

I have come to Mantis.

I see 11 reports from you.
    6 fixed. One of them - feature request

    5 not fixed.
        1 something strange about icon
        2 of them - vstudio.
        2 about Clone and LoadDump.

> I am really tired of all that. Really tired. I am not your beta
> tester for final releases because final should be working versions.
> Anyway, gorget it, too tired to continue.

This means you will not send me anything that show slow speed?

Stan, this is somehow not serious.
If you want get help, please give me something into hands that reproduce
your problem.