We need drop support of Panther 10.3.9

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Jun 27 14:04:38 CDT 2006

>---------
>Limitations comes only to Xcode - made products
>
>     Valentina for Rev   UB
>     Valentina Studio    UB
>     Valentina Server    UB
>

>V4RB MACHO -- if we agree to reduce its size and remove here ICU, then
>         it also will be limited to 10.4 +
>

>--
>Best regards,
>
>Ruslan Zasukhin
>VP Engineering and New Technology
>Paradigma Software, Inc

I think it may be premature to drop 10.3.9 support. Despite
popularity of Tiger, and the fact that many developers moved to
Tiger, I believe that Panther is still the most used OSX version
overall. If you want to move ahead with slimmer versions of
Valentina, you should consider to fork the product lines and produce
Tiger-only and Panther+ versions in parallel at least for a while.

Robert