We need drop support of Panther 10.3.9

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 27 14:43:17 CDT 2006

>> Hi All,
>>
>> 1) We have time X -- when we need drop support of 10.3
>>
>>     to be able do next step for xcode-made projects
>>     and use ICU from Apple included into each OS X 10.4 +
>>
>> How many people will be disappointed by this fact ?
>

> Hi Ruslan.
>

> Me. I suggest at the least there be two builds, then. One that works
> with 10.3.9 and earlier (my app goes back to support 10.2 now!) and
> requires that ICU be included and one that does not.
>

>> -----------
>> 2) Also I have found that V4RB and V4MD CARBON will not be able use
>>     MACHO libicucore.dylib
>>

> Same as above.

Well, V4RB CARBON users still have ICU included.
    so you will not be limited by 10.4
    So you are safe until REAL will make RB UB,
    and we will must move to xcode for RB plugins.

So V4RB 2.4 and V4MD will work on 10.2+ yet......

---------
Limitations comes only to Xcode - made products

    Valentina for Rev   UB
    Valentina Studio    UB
    Valentina Server    UB

V4RB MACHO -- if we agree to reduce its size and remove here ICU, then
        it also will be limited to 10.4 +