error switching from V4RB 1.x to 2.3

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Fri Jun 2 16:49:26 CDT 2006

FWIW, I get this error when I have the Mac OSX/Classic option or Classic only option checked.  The only way I can make a debug build is have ONLY the OSX only option checked.   I don't plan on supporting Classic, so I never worried about this before, but maybe I'm headed for trouble.  I'll admit I don't have a firm grasp of the difference between Mach-o, carbon and all that jazz.   But for now, everything works for me.....  I have no trouble building for Windows either.  Using V4RB 2.4 b7 and RB 2006r2.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/