error switching from V4RB 1.x to 2.3

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 2 20:44:26 CDT 2006

On 6/2/06 8:16 PM, "Dave Parizek" <dave at Parizek.com> wrote:

> OK, Ruslan's example projects worked (although I can't find
> "Picture1" anywhere in the example folder, and at least a couple of
> the examples want it).
>
> So based on your question about declares I removed everything
> associated with HierPop contextual menu classes and now it works.
> HierPop worked well with V4RB 1.x but I guess not 2.x.  Should I add
> that to the Wiki?  Where is the best place to put info on potential
> conflicts?

Well, we have PUBLIC area in WIKI where everybody from Valentina developers
can put any info other people can find useful.

------
Deal is that I do not see how they can conflict.
    Valentina 2 name all its classes from V
    all global constants also kV_
    enums EV

Where they can conflict...may be only if other plugin also use .e.g VTable
class