Want to help with the wiki? (RE: Please note Valentina Database Wiki!)

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Feb 22 07:38:38 CST 2006

> We going asap make sure that all info is located here, And
> drop PDFs for some time.
> Only V4XX_Reference.pdf will live yet.
>
> This is because Wiki is much more comfortable way to provide
> you up to date information, easy to add/change info.
>
> Also exists here area where EVERYBODY from you can write
> something what you want to share with other people or may be
> help us with docs. For example we can move your info into our
> docs later.

Id like to thank all who have already contributed to the documentation
effort, especially -- we would really appreciate any additional feedback or
participation.

Our goal is to expose as much as our knowledgebase as we can while
maintaining enough control to make this a useful site. In addition, a
respository of useful articles and tips -- a little live content.

One of the challenges we've had especially is that Paradigma is a very
international company and a large portion of our staff are not native
English speakers. It doesn't always help, for example, for Ruslan's English
to be corrected by...our Japanese staff :-)

Ruslan and I hope you will take the opportunity to help out - not only in
smoothing over rough English but also in helping to expand the communal
knowledgebase of how Valentina works. If you'd like to help out, please go
ahead and send me an email to discuss -- or just edit away on the public
section.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network