Please note Valentina Database Wiki!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 22 10:46:25 CST 2006

Hi All,

Please note that we have setup Valentina Database Wiki

        valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/

We have move here a lots of information from our PDF files.

    part of VKenrel
    VSQL.pdf
    FAQs
    Tutorials
    Example Guide

We going asap make sure that all info is located here,
And drop PDFs for some time.
Only V4XX_Reference.pdf will live yet.

This is because Wiki is much more comfortable way to provide you up to date
information, easy to add/change info.

Also exists here area where EVERYBODY from you can write something what you
want to share with other people or may be help us with docs. For example we
can move your info into our docs later.

So please make bookmark on this Wiki, and use it intensively.
Learn its syntax (15-20 minutes) if you are not aware to it.
Believe you very fast will start love it!