3.0 question (low priority)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 15 17:48:57 CST 2006

On 12/06/15 4:46 PM, "Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR)" <ayu8 at cdc.gov>
wrote:

Hi John,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I don't usually use multiple executions as they tend to open your code
> up for SQL Injection, but you make a very good point.  So, my best bet
> at this point would perhaps be triggers.  Are you still considering
> implementing triggers at some point in the future?  Or do you have other
> thoughts of a way I could implement database replication?

1) yes we have plans to have triggers. We already have think about them,
    looks like a week of job.

How triggers can solve your task?

2) may be it is good idea to get replication into Valentina :-)

For Valentina 3.0 we plan add such things as

    * transactions
    * in support of above a new field type -Timestamp

I think this timestamp also can be useful for your task.