3.0 question (low priority)

Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 15 09:46:46 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I don't usually use multiple executions as they tend to open your code
up for SQL Injection, but you make a very good point.  So, my best bet
at this point would perhaps be triggers.  Are you still considering
implementing triggers at some point in the future?  Or do you have other
thoughts of a way I could implement database replication?

Thanks again for your time.

-John