V4RB/Vserver 241b1 Testing

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 12:33:13 CDT 2006

On 8/7/06 10:19 AM, "Russ Tyndall" <fitzbew at nc.rr.com> wrote:

>>> It also appears that the same thing may be happening on Stringfields...but
>>> the string issue does not seem to be consistent...I will check this further.
>>>
>>> Note: The above situations *only* happens using the Mach-O plugin with a
>>> stand-alone app!  The Carbon format plugin works great.
>>
>> This is in local or client mode? Or both ?
>>

> The problem with the datefields I described is in client mode..using a V4RB
> project connected to Vserver.  I have not yet tested in local mode,  but I
> will test it shortly.

I only see this glitch in Client/Server...*not* in Local DB mode.

So, as far as I can see -- this glitch is only in Mach-O V4RB connecting to
Vserver, PEF builds act as expected in both Local and Client builds.

As we discussed yesterday, I have done no testing on Win32.

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC