V4REV update -- remove dialog CLOSE BEFORE.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 5 10:00:20 CDT 2005

On 9/5/05 5:30 AM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> With regards to the examples, there are several issues piling up.
> One, the development and design has been tailored upon v4rb and v4md
> which are simply speaking different development environments.

Robert,

Environments yes different. But both intended for development of modern
applications right?

And if some task is more correct to be solved in few windows in our opinion,
then problem NOT in environments...

> Two, there have never been a comprehensive set of examples for vxcmd, so this
> is a completely new effort and it is not surprising that mistakes are made.

> Three, you (plural) factored them in a way that is
> not optimal for Rev (would be for RB).

Ok, I think we just stupid. :-)

I'd like to hear not general phrases: it is mistake.

Please show in letter VERY DETAILED as for child:

Problem 1:

    * you have now

         code

    * must be

         code

Problem 2:

    * you have now

         code

    * must be

         code

BUT please do not say that we must put all 50 dbs of examples into single
database, that we must squeeze all our windows into single window...