[ANN] Valentina for PHP MacOS X 2.1 b1

jda jda at his.com
Sun Oct 30 03:44:59 CST 2005

>Just we consider this as MINOR feature.
>
>Agree, that the whole world use now MS Word 2002, which uses UTF16 for
>documents, and nobody ask MS to store them in UTF8. Right?

Hi Ruslan,

MS Word documents aren't generally > 100 MB, which some of my
databases are getting to be.

>Yes we still plan implement this. But new products and bugs are higher
>priority.

Understandable. But as I say it keeps slipping farther and farther
away into the future. Frankly, to me it's probably the last major
feature I would like to see implemented (what's major or minor is in
the eye of the beholder).

Thanks,

Jon