[ANN] Valentina for PHP MacOS X 2.1 b1

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Oct 30 10:35:47 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

> >Yes we still plan implement this. But new products and bugs
> are higher
> >priority.
>
> Understandable. But as I say it keeps slipping farther and
> farther away into the future. Frankly, to me it's probably
> the last major feature I would like to see implemented
> (what's major or minor is in the eye of the beholder).

Ill discuss with Ruslan, then we can fit it more solidly into the schedule.
We estimate that all relevant ADKs will be ported to Valentina 2 by the end
of the year, so we should work out a timeframe within that time period.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network