V4RB 2 for Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 16 23:21:00 CST 2005

On 3/16/05 10:44 PM, "Sims, John" <AYU8 at CDC.GOV> wrote:

> For my needs, 2.0.1 should be fine (2.0.1b1 would be better so I could
> start looking at UI issues between the Mac and Windows versions of my
> app :-) ).

Why you cannot do this now? Using V4RB WIN?
    although it is always deffered...

> Your deployment scenario sounds fine to me also.

> Does this
> means you will have it worked out so that we will be able to specify the
> location of the Vcomponents files or will they have to be in the same
> folder as the application.

App folder -- automatical way.

> I guess what I am asking is will we be able to put the Vcomponents files into
> a subfolder of our application's folder?

Not sure... Then problem how OS will find DLLs.

Actually exists solution. We need self 100% find load dlls.
May be we do this now on Windows. Not remember.

In any case, we will try implement all ways that Valentina developers will
dream about :-))

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com