[V4RB 0000059]: Set path to VComponents

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 13 14:59:53 CST 2005

>> In fact Valentina now self will do all job. Property is not needed!
>>

> Hi Ruslan, that's great. But, hm, I'm not sure what your comment
> means. Valentina searches the hard drive for VComponents? What
> happens if there is more than one folder?

For MacOS we have next rule

1) search in APP folder.

2) if not found in App folder then search
    Home/Library/CFMSupport/Vcomponents

        point 2 is not implemented yet.

3) if not found then search
    Library/CFMSupport/Vcomponents

So the most correct step I think will be for developer to
1) compile own app as CARBON (not Macho)
2) simply copy all files from VComponents to App folder.

You will get something as:

    MyAppFolder
        MyApplication
        icu lis
        resources
        kenrel libs

Still is open question:
    should we future provide support of

     Library/CFMSupport/MyAppComponents

I.e. Developer may wish still to have VComponents folder as separate one.
Hmm, I think I can easy do this. Just use "nameofapp SPACE Vcomponents"

    "viSQL Components"

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com