vTable - deleteRecord()

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 4 11:36:10 CST 2005

>         obj.Something       -- is this property of procedure?
>
> You cannot answer.

if it's a property, always :

obj.something.set....
or
obj.something.get...
or
obj.something=....

if it's method :

obj.something

if it's function :

rs=obj.something()

It is the functioning of RB.
It is always better if plug-in have the same functioning I think.

If valentina has a different behavior, ok, but it would be necessary,
in that case, whether it is for all its methods. For example
"cur.updateRecord" has no brackets. Why ?

All this would have to be homogeneous.

Another example.
Now the parameter "indexed" of a Vfield is "isIndexed" ("unique" is now
"isUnique"...) while "indexedByWord" is always "indexedByWord". It is a
detail naturally and it is not very important but it would indeed be
good if they had all the same logic.