last 3 Recoding-Problems

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Feb 12 08:56:51 CST 2005

Am 12. Feb 2005 um 08:53 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 2/12/05 9:37 AM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> * Diese Methode oder Eigenschaft existiert nicht in
>> Datenbank.Datenbank, line 16:
>> TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.SetTarget(TKonten,EVOnDeletion.kSetNull)
>>
>> but now it doesn't work. What is the solution in V4RB 2.0?
>
> Method SetTarget() removed.
>
> Now we have simply a property .Target
>
> So
>
>  TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.Target = Tkonten
>  TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.OnDeletion = EVOnDeletion.kSetNull
>

> But, do you speak now about CREATION phase?
>
> Then please note that constructor of VObjectPtr field now looks as
>
>     VObjectPtr(
>         inName as String,
>         inTarget as VTable,
>         inOnDeletion as integer = 1,
>         inFlags as Integer = 0)
>
> I.e. You can specify all required parameters in the single call

problems seems to be fixed.

but now I start Debug mode and got an Exception....

       tmpDB = new VDataBase
       tmpDB.Open(f)

on tmpDB.Open(f)

I also got LogFile. Where can I see reason for Exception?

Valentina_SetDebugLevel...
	PARAM: inLevel = 3
return

Valentina_Init...
	PARAM: inCacheSize = 20971520
	PARAM: inMacSN->CString() = "XXXXXXXXX"
	PARAM: inWinSN->CString() = ""
return

Valentina_GetCacheSize...
return (int) AllocatedSize = 20975616

Database_Ctor...
	PARAM: instance = 26491108
return

Database_Ctor1...
	PARAM: instance = 26491108
	PARAM: inStorageType = 0
return

Database_Open...
	PARAM: inDatabase = 26491108
	PARAM: pLocation->get_Path() =
"MacOS_X:Users:claudius:Dokumente:RealBasic Claudius:MoneyControl
DB:Entwicklung 5.X:Daten:MeineDatenbank"

bye

Claudius