last 3 Recoding-Problems

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 12 09:53:36 CST 2005

On 2/12/05 9:37 AM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

> * Diese Methode oder Eigenschaft existiert nicht in
> Datenbank.Datenbank, line 16:
> TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.SetTarget(TKonten,EVOnDeletion.kSetNull)
>
> but now it doesn't work. What is the solution in V4RB 2.0?

Method SetTarget() removed.

Now we have simply a property .Target

So

 TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.Target = Tkonten
 TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.OnDeletion = EVOnDeletion.kSetNull

But, do you speak now about CREATION phase?

Then please note that constructor of VObjectPtr field now looks as

    VObjectPtr(
        inName as String,
        inTarget as VTable,
        inOnDeletion as integer = 1,
        inFlags as Integer = 0)

I.e. You can specify all required parameters in the single call

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com