[ANN] V4RB and V4MD 2.1 fc1 for MAC

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 27 13:25:34 CST 2005

On Dec 27, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Yes we use FileStorm, but it ONLY create disk image.

You can create installers as well.  You add files/folders into the
installer and specify the path where you would like the items to be
installed.  It can also run scripts as well if you need to set
permissions on files, etc.

>     I have start use it when have found that any other tool/way
>     do not give me control where picture and folders are located.
>
> But FileStorm do not build packages, right?
>
> So I use now 3 steps to produce build:
>
> 1) I use my RB-made internal app with simple GUI which allow me easy
>     choose files/folder to praapre roots.
>
> 2) then PackageMaker build packages
>
> 3) then FileStorm builds disk image.

With FileStorm, you could setup your FileStorm project with an
installer.  Whenever the files change and you need to build an
installer just open the FileStorm project and build it.  It will
produce a Disk Image that has the installer.  This should simplify
things for you a bit.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia