[ANN] V4RB and V4MD 2.1 fc1 for MAC

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 27 23:45:40 CST 2005

On 12/27/05 11:25 PM, "Trevor DeVore" <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

Hi Trevor,

>> Yes we use FileStorm, but it ONLY create disk image.
>
> You can create installers as well.  You add files/folders into the
> installer and specify the path where you would like the items to be
> installed.  It can also run scripts as well if you need to set
> permissions on files, etc.

Ok, but is it allow specify me the whole folder with file filter?
as

    copy V4RB/Examples/*.rb
    copy V4RB/Examples/*.jpg

We need copy a lots of files into archives, and if it require from me
specify each file separately this is not a way.

Besides it must go RECURSIVE into folder "Examples"

I see in docs only Action:  "Copy file"