[ANN] V4RB and V4MD 2.1 fc1 for MAC

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 27 09:30:36 CST 2005

On Dec 27, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> This is all cool, but Apple PackageMaker do not allow do easy such
> things.
> At least I have not found how.
>
> I dream that Mac OS do have such installer as Windows have:
>     "Inno Setup Compiler"
>
> Inno Setup is quite simple for use, and powerful.
>
> Good news are that PackageMaker is constantly improved by Apple.
> But its main idea -- that you need prepare hierarchy on own
> computer as it
> will be on user computer is not comfortable. This add at least one
> step.
>
> Inno Setup in contrast is able take files in their working
> locations, and
> build installer.

Ruslan,

Have you tried FileStorm Pro by MindVision?  I haven't found anything
on OS X that compares to Inno Setup but this will at least let you
create installers that don't require you to setup the hierarchy on
your computer.  FileStorm is still a little rough around the edges
but I imagine it would work well for the Valentina installer.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com