[ANN] V4RB and V4MD 2.1 fc1 for MAC

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 27 18:50:17 CST 2005

On 12/27/05 6:40 PM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at Kleban.com> wrote:

> I believe the better approach here would be to either:
>
> 1a) Create a "V4RB v2.1 fc1" folder in the Applications Folder, or
> underneath a "V4RB" folder in the applications folder, and place the
> examples and plugin into there, instead of in a V4RB folder it creates under
> the root folder of my drive,  or

This is all cool, but Apple PackageMaker do not allow do easy such things.
At least I have not found how.

I dream that Mac OS do have such installer as Windows have:
    "Inno Setup Compiler"

Inno Setup is quite simple for use, and powerful.

Good news are that PackageMaker is constantly improved by Apple.
But its main idea -- that you need prepare hierarchy on own computer as it
will be on user computer is not comfortable. This add at least one step.

Inno Setup in contrast is able take files in their working locations, and
build installer.