[V4RB] Vcomponents in package

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Dec 13 10:39:34 CST 2005

Do you know what I do when I download a Mac app and I get an
installer? I throw it directly to the trash. Mac users don't expect
installers, it is very big error to think they will don't mind. Your
sales will go down rapidly. I only allow installers for tools or when
they are done by people like Adobe... I am not Adobe so I guess many
users will not bother running my installers. I think it is better to
throw VComponent stuff to the application folder even getting a
caotic application folder, only drawback, you can't move the
application alone...

~/Stan