[V4RB] Vcomponents in package

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Tue Dec 13 08:40:54 CST 2005

I use installers on the Mac.
I like installers on the Mac.

and I appreciate it when in the README notes and in the installer itself the
author gives me:

    A description of what the installer does.

    An option or instructions for a manual install as an alternative,
    as Microsoft does.

    An ability to simply drag a folder to Applications and begin using it
    that will run an alternate automatic installer if it needs to if I've
    chosen not to use the installer already.  Againn as Microsoft does for
    office.

    An Uninstaller

    A log that shows what the installer did.