JDBC Question

Mike Dalsey mike at roundboxmedia.com
Thu Sep 9 16:42:30 CDT 2004

Jochen -

Thanks for the reply.  I'll take another look at my stuff to see what's
changed.

I'm on Windows XP (Service Pack 2).  Actually, Service Pack 2 was just
installed on my box - not sure if that could have anything to do with it.

I'm using j2sdk1.4.1_01.

I'll keep checking to see what might be wrong.

Mike Dalsey