JDBC Question

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 9 22:59:28 CDT 2004

On 9/9/04 10:40 PM, "Mike Dalsey" <mike at roundboxmedia.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Why you ask about this on beta list?
This list is for Valentina 2.0 discussion

I have CC this to Valentina list.

Please note, JDBC driver which you can find on our site is canceled.
It is of type 2 (embedd engine). Do not use it please.

We going in the nearest 2-3 months to get new JDBC driver of type 4,
Which will be client to Valentina Server.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com