V4RB b4 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 26 16:59:42 CDT 2004

        http://paradigmasoft.com/download/v2_beta/v2_beta.html

Hi All,

You need download all 3 archives.
Was added one small DLL for ICU

In this beta

1) added Example "AddDeleteUpdate"

    it show work with Vcursor for all major field types.
    you can add/delete/update records,
    navigate them.

    KNOWN: deletion when are on not last error, works only once.

2) in above example if you click "select" then Delete
    you will see new "smart error message" when it give more useful
    info about error.

3) pay attention to sqlstates.xml file
    open it in MS Internet Explorer.
    you will be able collaps groups and see it.

    it seems we have also style file to see this XML file
    in the nice way.

4) Jon, now works unicode table and fields name
    when you use CreateTable(), ... I.e. Non SQL way.

5) Jon, you can try to modify new example to add/read unicode strings into
String/Varchar and Text fields.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com