more betas?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 26 15:19:47 CDT 2004

Hi Jon,

> I'm getting greedy. The supply of betas has stopped, and the last one
> is still not nearly enough complete for me to compile my real app so
> I can test it and start modifying my code. Is the beta period really
> only going to take 1-2 months (already about 2.5 weeks into it)? I
> know you're going as fast as you can...

b1 was uploaded at 11 May.
So we only 15 days in beta period.

Yes, I have get working example with records
    add/delete/update  first/last/prev/next

Was many bugs in String, VarChar and Text fields when they work via cursor.
I have spend 3 days catching them.

Only one operation not works yet, and it require some thinking.

Well, I can upload b4 right now.
I will start package it.

But it still will not give you YOUR app requirements.
You use classes.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com