[V4RB] Valentina 2.0 installation

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 11 22:29:35 CDT 2004

On 5/11/04 10:16 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Stan, Brandan,

I wonder if you have read suggestion of Frank (which work in Apple as I
know) and my answer: that you will be able provide to your users

    SINGLE FILE of application as Package.

This is a MODERN WAY of Apple and MAC today.

What problems guys ???

Yes, this will require A LITTLE more work from YOU as developer.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com