[V4RB] Valentina 2.0 installation

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue May 11 23:08:36 CDT 2004

Hi,

I think this is too complex and time consuming as you need to create
the packages for each distribution... I develop in 7 languages and 3
platforms, imagine what I need to do. This is getting each day worst
and worst. Not to say new people coming to Valentina for the first
time, I think most of them will stick to RB built-in database
capabilities as I should have done myself *or* you should ask RB to
include the possibility to create packages at compile time.

~/stan