[SJHS-Swim] A note from Coach Andrea

Andrea Burckhardt a.tom0318 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:53:54 CST 2012

Good Afternoon Everyone!

First and foremost I wanted to say, great job at Districts. We had some
REALLY awesome swims, and despite the fact that we're a small, growing
team, we did an amazing job! I'm proud of everyone!

Secondly, I wanted to formally tell everyone at once that I have accepted a
job in Sioux Falls, South Dakota as a clinical therapist in a residential
facility for children and adolescents. I will be moving March 8th to start
my job on March 13th. My husband will follow after his contract is up at
the end of the school year. This was a very difficult decision for us to
make; however, we needed to make this move for our family and our career. I
hope to keep in touch with each and every one of you because this swim
season has been an incredible experience for me. I truly cherish the time I
spent with the parents and swimmers, and each swimmer has taught me
something that I will take with my in my future endeavors.

Thank you to everyone again for the wonderful experience and time that I
have spent with you and the swimmers this season.

Always,
Andrea

--
Andrea Burckhardt