[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for District Swim Meet this Friday, February 3, 2012

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:51:53 CST 2012

Hello,

Just one more quick note before the meet tomorrow. We still need volunteers for marshals and awards. There are many more parents that have not yet volunteered and we need your help. There are three shifts. I don't know which shift each person will be working but it should be for one shift only. If you would like to work more than one shift you can let them know and they may need you. You need to check in at the scoring and verifying tables to get your assignments. The meet starts at 6 p.m. so please be there by 5:30 p.m.

Thank you to all of you for being a great support this season.

Diane