dbInfoRef

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Sep 18 01:45:30 CDT 2015

Hi,

> On Sep 18, 2015, at 1:13 AM, william humphrey <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> If I have dbRef and I want my dbInfoRef is there a way to do this? Or what is the normal way to get a dbInfoRef?

It should be something like this one:

put VServer_New( connectionRef ) into serverRef
put 1 into dbIndex
put VServer_DatabaseInfo( serverRef, dbIndex ) into dbInfoRef

> I'd like to run VDatabaseInfo_ClientCount( DbInfoRef ) to help troubleshoot why I seem to get more than one connection open to the database.
>
> Also is there a command that will show the name of the computer where my currently accessed valentina server is running?

It seems no. What do you mean by that? vServer DNS name or IP address is enough?
Though , you are connecting to that vServer - so you know it's IP or DNS name.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database