dbInfoRef

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Sep 17 17:13:46 CDT 2015

Hi

If I have dbRef and I want my dbInfoRef is there a way to do this? Or what
is the normal way to get a dbInfoRef?

I'd like to run VDatabaseInfo_ClientCount( DbInfoRef ) to help troubleshoot
why I seem to get more than one connection open to the database.

Also is there a command that will show the name of the computer where my
currently accessed valentina server is running?

I have tried VDataBase_Path(dbRef) and the result is exactly the same
as  VDataBase_Name(
dbRef ) and does not show any path to where server is located only the
database name.

Thanks