Copying data from one table to another

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 21 13:41:09 CDT 2015

Thanks Ruslan. UPSERT really isn't something I could have thought of
myself and no matter what I entered in my fav search engine, I didn't
get to see this command. There really is no way to go to the Valentina
website and find what you need. It looks like UPSERT may be it.

I worry about possible duplicates because I want to make sure that the
customer can't make any mistakes. There may be a reason to run the SQL
script, which I'm writing, multiple times. It isn't just to make things
fool-proof, but it also helps me debugging, since I'll know exactly what
the database of the customer looks like.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode: