Links

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 21 04:33:35 CDT 2015

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the reply. I believe what I'm dealing with is a binary link.
I didn't design this database myself and don't understand why I can't
insert any records into the linked table (the small table 'table2').

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode: