Links

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Aug 21 01:13:48 CDT 2015

On 8/21/15, 4:43 AM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

Can I suggest move this discussion to our new forum?
    http://valentina-db.com/en/discussions/index

> Thanks for your reply, Mikey. I know how this works in MySQL but not in
> Valentina. Can you elaborate?

1) Mark, in Valentina you can use 100% the same techniques as in mySQL.

In mySQL you can use
        PK - FK fields, right?

You can do the same in Valentina DB and Valentina SQL.
SQL is standard to create FK field.

2) Additionally to that Valentina provides
        ObjectPtr link
        Binary Link.

3) You can find a lots info about Valentina Links on this entry-point page
of WIKI

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:vcompone
nts:vkernel:vlink:vlink>

4) I will read your letters now to see where trouble or you just want get
some info