AW: Is codesiging issue and missing libwx_mac.dylib solved in V5?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri May 16 10:43:37 CDT 2014

Sergey, thank you for the helpful info

Tiemo

Von: Valentina [mailto:valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net] Im Auftrag von Sergey Pashkov
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Mai 2014 17:03
An: Valentina Developers
Betreff: Re: Is codesiging issue and missing libwx_mac.dylib solved in V5?

Hi Tiemo,

You can also delete this language resource right in the installation folder

/Users/username/Documents/My LiveCode/Externals/Database Drivers/dbvalentina4/Contents/Resources/English.lproj

And I see it in the current version, it might be created by default and longer not needed.

WX library was required in pre-4.8 versions, so in version 5 this step was removed from script.

Version 5 contains not only new features, but also bug fixes and optimizations.

Best regards,

Sergey Pashkov.